Drunken Gamers of Ottawa

  • Home
  • Battle Report / After Action Report Library
  • Gallery
  • Mid War Escalation League

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The move is underway!

The site is moving - check it out!

TableTop Tacticians
Posted by CA$H at 5:20 PM
Labels: Gaming Club

1 comment:

ahmed said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجاري بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء

December 6, 2019 at 11:49 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • CA$H
  • ChairmanYao
  • Corey Tamas
  • Joyous_Oblivion
  • Lothlann
  • Matt Varnish
  • Pripyat

House of Pancakes

HOP Blog Network

Labels

Battle (40) sober gamer (32) Flames of War (30) 40k (27) game summit (27) warhammer (23) game table (20) FOW (14) hobby (14) Eldar (11) painting challenge (11) CA$H (10) Chaos (9) workshop (9) Warmachine (8) Germans (7) List (7) Tale of 5 Gamers (6) Emperor's Children (5) Escalation League (5) Imperial Guard (5) WIP (5) Cygnar (4) Dark Eldar (4) Elysian (4) Lothlann (4) Forge World (3) ORKS (3) Russia (3) Space Wolves (3) Tournament (3) Valkyrie (3) locara (3) matt varnish (3) sobergamer (3) warjack (3) Blood Guard (2) GameSummit (2) Khador (2) Space Marines (2) Tyranids (2) US (2) USSR (2) Warcaster (2) campaign (2) game tables (2) tables (2) wave serpent (2) Army List (1) Blood pact (1) Combo Strike (1) Dreadnought (1) Empire (1) Intro (1) Kilroy (1) Mill Street (1) Night Lords (1) Review (1) Rules (1) Siege (1) Tallarn (1) Terrain (1) WW2 (1) beer (1) cork (1) forgeworld (1) glue (1) golden marine (1) movie (1) oh crap Im way behind (1) return to locara (1) sand (1) seagulls are awesome (1) storm guardians (1) ultramarines (1) war walker (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2011 (44)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • The move is underway!
      • Sisters vs Marines - 1750pts
      • Overkill
      • Things be a changing........
      • Does this list make me a douchebag? :)
      • 600 pt Escalation comes to a close.
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2010 (172)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (32)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (7)

My Blog List

  • Spikey Bits
    Undefeated GW Epsom Downs GT Army Lists: Orks Go 5-0 Before New Codex - [image: meta orks warhammer 40k painted ghazghkull army lists]Brian Seipp’s 5-0 Orks took the Epsom Downs GT army lists crown with the new 11th Edition c...
    1 week ago
  • Flames of War Unofficial Blog Ring
    Kebugaran Mengubah Wajah Tur PGA - Lalu apakah Glumory akan menghasilkan Ketergantungan & menimbulkan efek samping glumory beauty drink ? sama sekali Tidak, dikarenakan Glumory terbuat hanya...
    6 years ago
  • Plastic Legions
    Fallout Wasteland Warfare - Mission 3: The Water Treatment Plant - The following is a play-through of tutorial mission 3 from the FWW campaign book, it incorporates the previous sections of the rulebook discussed in t...
    6 years ago
  • Covering Fire!
    German Grenadiers vs Brit Tanks in Encounter - A target rich environment! Game 3 of the Lords or War MW 109 pt tournament was against Craig and his Brits. As always the painting level for Craig's army ...
    7 years ago
  • The Gamer's Table
    Arabs and a Norman - Some experimentation has been taking place on my Hobby table. These Arabs below have bodies from three different plastic sets. Gripping Beast Arabs, Gripin...
    7 years ago
  • The Blood Angels and Warhammer 40k: by Jawaballs
    Win a WARLORD TITAN - I have so much to show you guys... I've been working so hard! More soon about my own stuff... But for today I wanted to talk about the Nova Open Charitabl...
    8 years ago
  • WWPD: Your Source For All Things Flames of War!
    Watch the Mac Fam stream D&D Live on Twitch Tuesdays and Sundays! - If you want to hear the Steve and Sean O get real nerdy with Dungeons and Dragons, the team is now streaming games live! Check us out on our Twitch page at...
    8 years ago
  • davetaylorminiatures
    I am writing a BOOK! - That's right, fellow blog fans! I've decided to write a book about painting wargaming collections. It will be going to Kickstarter this *Friday, March 1...
    8 years ago
  • The Tau of War
    The Weaponized Cars of the Post Apocalypse - I put together a backdrop for photographing minis. I played around a bit and put my cars on it. Looks great don't you think?
    8 years ago
  • Pick a Damn Army!
    Workbench 16.10.M3 - Now that the blog's machine spirits have been placated, images have returned. Thank you to everyone that let me know they weren't working. The strangeness ...
    9 years ago
  • Warhammer Tau
    UPDATED: Competitive Tau Tournament List (1850) - It has been quite some time since I played Warhammer 40k. I've been very busy with RL. But next weekend my group is having another tournament. I took out ...
    9 years ago
  • Space Wolves
    Space Wolves VS Orks Zone Mortalis Battle Report - *This week's battle report is from Joseph Forgeard. Space Wolves come to the aid of the Imperial Guard, who have fallen back to a barricade under the rel...
    9 years ago
  • The Fallen Princes
    Beers with Peps- Brews Review: Dia De Los Muertos Pay the Ferryman. - Hey everyone I'm back with another beer review. This time it's the turn of a beer I couldn't hope to pronounce: Dia De Los Muertos Pay the Ferryman Porte...
    10 years ago
  • Lord AK's Skullthrone
    I'm Back!! And It's Time For a Tourney Report! - A few more days and it would be two years since my last post. So many things happened uncharted in the past two years. I had the fun of my life during End...
    10 years ago
  • Incunabulog
    Malifaux Quick Fiction – The Thirteenth Sword - The Thirteenth Sword Rose knew the game was up before Cassandra said a word. There was just something about the way she was leaning in the doorway of the c...
    12 years ago
  • Glued My Fingers
    Imperial Guard Aegis Defence Line - So I've decided to build an Aegis Defence Line for my Imperial Guard a week back. I also wanted it to be a sort of display for my army and I want to make i...
    13 years ago
  • Black Matt's Black Legion Blog
    Counts as Typhus model, and 180 painted zombies - Im sorry I don't have a lot of time to talk, but this guy is my Typhus and below are 180 zombies that I had paint commissioned. If I was anywhere near ...
    13 years ago
  • Imperial Painting Table
    Back to it - Had some time to get back into the hobby and I am close to finishing this White Scar Stormtalon. I am pleased the way the canopy had turned out after dread...
    13 years ago
  • Ottawa Gamer
    Terrain for sale - I have the following for sale. All the buildings are mounted on solid MDF board, most have a base coat applied and ground is textured. I estimate the retai...
    13 years ago
  • From the Warp
    Stepping away from blogging for a while - I know, this isn't exactly 40k related, but I wanted to break from the normal stuff and talk about something that has been following me in the shadows for...
    13 years ago
  • Chaos Wins!
    Top 10 Spot Removal Cards in Commander - Continuing the "Top Ten" list theme from my previous post, I've decided to explore spot removal in multi-player commander and attempt to put together a bes...
    13 years ago
  • Orks Waaagh!
    St. Valentine - "There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved. It is God's finger on man's shoulder." - Charles Morgan"You don't marry someone you can...
    14 years ago
  • Tank Brush
    German Infantry - Today I finally finished varnishing my infantry (well, the stuff I was going to bring to the 600pt tournament at least). There's not much there! Only 5 Squ...
    15 years ago
  • House of Paincakes
    -
  • BrushThralls.com
    -
  • Theterrainguys - Flames of War Terrain Blog
    -
  • Fritz40K
    -
  • Yes The Truth Hurts
    -
  • Imperial Life
    -
Show 10 Show All

Followers

Global Drunken Gamer Community

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.