Monday, May 3, 2010

1st Warmachine model painted

So, Khador is my chosen faction, and here is my 1st painted mini for my force, the "Butcher of Khardov" :








Looking for some feedback, as I lowered the amount of red I plan to use - and went more grey/green a la WWII Russian with the scheme. Thoughts?


-CA$H

5 comments:

Matt Varnish said...

blood for the blood god of russia?

JK, looks great! I dig the snow basing.

Joyous_Oblivion said...

Hmmm looks awesome Tristan, going for snow themed bases for your army?

I was thinking of doing something in the same vein as you, as Khador and Cygnar do tend to have border skirmishes all the time...

CA$H said...

Do it! the snow effect I managed to get has me stoked to do the whole force with it.

-CA$H

Joyous_Oblivion said...

How did you get that snow effect tristan? I may try to emulate it on my bases if its simple enough.

CA$H said...

Woodland scenics snow, water, and PVA. It seems to be about what consistency you get it, oh, and then another coat of pva/water mix to give it the wet/heavy look. I have LOADS of snow, if you want some to try - save you buying it.